Sunny · 52°
Time of Transfer
A building where a person resides, congregates, or is employed that is served by a private sewage disposal system shall have the sewage disposal system serving the building inspected prior to any transfer of ownership of the building.
Note: In order for a septic system to be abandoned, you must have the tank pumped by a licensed tank pumper, and also remove the tank or collapse and fill the tank in place.
Complete and return the following Time of Transfer, Exemption and/or Groundwater Hazard Forms to the Boone County Recorder:
- Time of Transfer Inspection Exemptions
- Certified and Approved Septic Inspector
- Future Inspection Binding Agreement
- Future Installation Binding Agreement
- Future Demolition Binding Agreement
- Groundwater Hazard Statement
- Groundwater Hazard Attachment
- Groundwater Hazard Instructions